Monday, November 5, 2007

Give me a reason...

Just give me a reason to hate you...
cos i cant take it anymore...
this feeling of wanting you...
every night & day...

Just give me a reason to forget you...
cos it's killing me inside slowly...
just thinking about your smile...
every now & then...

Just give me a reason to run away from you...
cos i dont want to be standing here alone...
waiting for you to come home to me...
when i knew it will never be...

Just give me a reason to stop loving you...
cos it's hurt me so...
seeing you with others...
when i knew you will never see me...

Sarra~4 Nov 07,12.19pm~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Reason is always a gud thing to act on something, but we dun need a reason to lurve someone nor did we need a reason to hate someone..thing like this it just happen...

Betsy Daisy

Anonymous said...

"Of all pains, the greatest pain, Is to love, and to love in vain" try anticipate that and I'm sure u'll skip the 'reason' part..hence,it works for me.."Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure." (Lord Byron, from Don Juan, 1824.)