Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Every beginning is the end of something else and vice versa...
The beginning of this beautiful relationship that I currently have is definitely the end of lonely singlehood that I stucked for what i thought forever....
In the midst of my boredom day... I thought about ending this dullness by starting something that I tried a few time before but couldn't get myself to conclude it yet... There's a time that when you get at one point in your life, doesn't matter whether it's ur career life or social; you felt like "enough if enough" feeling and nothing can ever motivate you back... I'm guessing that I'm entering that zone now...
I am happy with my life now... but being me, I need something, some target, objective in my life that I need to achieve/ accomplish before.. say maybe my 30th birthday... I am not good in wandering around without having any goals or purposes...even when I'm driving, I'll set a target and technique so I'll arrive at planned time and planned destination...
I want to have a balance life... to succeed in both world, career n love... But why I feel like when i gain one, another will slip away?

No comments: