Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I?

How great will it be if I can not to think and analyze about everything!

I hate to admit it but I am starting to regret about something I did in the past that maybe had affect my current life… Looking back, will my path of life now change if I make different decisions before? Since I am not a kind of person who likes to live in the past, so why am I in this flashback mode?

Recently, a lot of things have been going on in my life… Some are good things, some not too good…some also a mixture of both…some even make me confused and keep on changing my opinion everyday whether it’s a good thing or not really…

As a green person in personality, I am a thinker and will always analyzing everything I do, will do and did…. Though the events has passed still I will analyze whether the outcome will be better if I make a different choice…I am so conscious about what others think about me and I do have my own opinion about everything and nothing!

And as a cancer by zodiac, I had been label as changeable, moody, over-emotional, touchy, clinging, unable to "let go," and a tendency to wallow in self-pity. Also I’d been advice to learn to get things into a proper perspective and take a realistic view of life. I maybe agree with this as sometimes when I’m too deep into my analyzing mode I do make an unrealistic hypothesis about something so simple and plain…

After writing this, do I feel relieve? A little bit maybe…. Regret it? Not sure yet, still thinking and analyzing it after I reread it a few times …will I delete this entry in future? Depends on the consequence after I publish it…hope not…

But not matter how much I regret about my past decisions still I had to face and patiently go through with my life now… What left for me to do is make a good thing out of it and don’t forget to enjoy the journey!

No comments: