Thursday, January 24, 2008

So...

So...
I'd lie to someone...
Am not sure intentionly or not...
But I did lie to him...

So...
I'd pretend to be someone i'm not...
Thou i know how strong I am outside & inside...
But for the sake of attention, i pretend...

So...
I'd feel stupid rite now...
Since I already know that i can't have him...
But still i want him...

So...
I'd hurt so deeply tonite...
But it's all totally my fault...my stupidity...my own mistake...
It's not someone else flaw but me self...
The only wrong he did to me was to enter my life...
To be part of my dream, but not my reality...

So...
How am I supposed to rearrange back my unstable emotion...
To realign back my conscious & subconscious mind...
As mentally I am unbalanced...

So...
At last i did type this down in my blog...
As I am no longer can hold myself together anymore...
To keep this to me self is so torturing...
I miss you truly but...
As I always say...
You are forbidden to me...

So...
That's why I am crying tonite...

No comments: