Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just nice...


i like my black coffee with two spoons of sugar...
it taste just nice for me...
i like my hair to be not too short but also not too long...
the length is just nice for me...
i like my proton wira cos it not too small but also not too big...
the size is just nice for me...
i like my new apartment cos it not too cramp but also not too spacious...
the space is just nice for me...
i like my parent cos they are not control my life wholly but still have their eyes on me...
the "control freedom" is just nice for me...
i love my life cos...
i'm not rich but not poor either...
i'm lonely sometimes but occupied some other time...
i'm sad occasionally but happy every now and then...
and it all just nice for me...
Just nice :)

2 comments:

drNO said...

nicely put....

Anonymous said...

Still single....emm...have chance...

Secret Admirer.