Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Please lah....


Why sometimes people tend to portray the worst bout their life then actual/reality? i hate it d most when someone telling me that he/she had financial problem but stil he/she can bought expensive things..huh? or when someone try to get my sympathy by telling me their sad love story but still i heard she/he asking others for date..double huh?or when someone telling me that he/she has nothing to do for the weekend but actually his/her plan alredi full! ooo...please lah....

for these kinda people, sorry no place for u in my precious life...i dun really like pretender...sorry yea..i rather have a few friends but with good quality than a lot of friends with no quality...My mama once said, be really carefully when u choose ur friends cos people always judge u thru which circle of friends u r coming from...

I never dreamed of being Shakespeare or Goethe, and I never expected to hold the great mirror of truth up before the world; I dreamed only of being a little pocket mirror, the sort that a woman can carry in her purse; one that reflects small blemishes, and some great beauties, when held close enough to the heart. ~Peter Altenberg

i'm so glad to have friends like mine who never pretend to be someone their not, who always say their mind out (thou they might regret it later), who cry when they sad n laugh n smile when they happy...glad to have u all in my life babes *especially u, gediks n angel+kak Z & my lil sis*( triple muahhss to u all)..i'll always value our friendship...Do knock me on my head if i ever try to be someone i'm not, boleh?




2 comments:

Kacuks Mraz said...

saya!! saya!! saya!! saya lah pretender tu..hihi.. (yeah, i am..)

Anonymous said...

Knock you huh??
Pasti boleh..hehe..
the same apply to me kay..

Betsy Daisy