Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stressing myself...


i dunno why i choose to stress myself today...

i had given the options but still willingly i choose to trouble myself to think bout something that i dun need to think, at least not now...to own something almost perfect and then losing it...i dunno how to handle this kind of situation...daring myself is something i should do now...dare to take the challenge of uncertainties...dare to dream of something i never dare to dream before...dare to explore the area that i never been before...

i dun mind to confess that i'm scare...that's why i cry...i like to cry..that's the best solution i had so far...
from now on i need to learn to be independent..to stand on my own two feet...to believe in myself that i'm possible to achieve whatever i plan to...so i give myself another three days to mourn and after that i'll move on...good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax your mind and dont forget to pray....