Monday, September 24, 2007

my sweet memory


my sweet memory...
as i left you behind...
i thought that i can easily forget you...
just like how the wind blow away dried leaves...
i thought that i will feel nothing...feel nothing at all...
just like how i feel when i drink a glass of plain water...
and i also thought that i will not be missing u...not even a little bit...
BUT...
i'm so 180 degree wrong...
as forget you is hard for me to do...
and i feel like slamming my stubborn head on the wall
till all the pictures of your smile i captured escape from my mind...
and i feel so deeply unhappy...
just like a little girl would feel when her big brother steal her lolipop from her pinky mouth...
and i miss you so much...
and i feel like crying 247 non stop...
til my room fill with my precious tears and i will be drown in it...
~sarra,23:11-sunday~

1 comment:

Kacuks Mraz said...

nape sarra sedih? taknak cerita?