Thursday, October 18, 2007

Clumsy..am I?

I'm back! am having a blast raya wif my family and it's so sad that the holiday already ended... missing 'em much but i still need to pay my bills...so keje..keje..keje....

Recently i fell in love wif Fergie's new song, clumsy...i really like the chorus...

"You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
You got me slipping, tumbling, sinking, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
So in love with you"



i must admit i do act "clumsyly" whenever i'm front of someone i really really really deeply fall in love wif...i always end up saying something i'll regret it later or not really behaving myself or i do tumbling sometimes or too control "ayu" or worst..i forgot everything at all...this is something i cannot change but i do try to improve myself...
But i wanna see it in d positive side...at least i know when i had a crush on somebody..okay la tu...as long as i'm happy kan...

No comments: