Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Intelligent is sexy!

This morning i'd being ask by my big bos & my ex-boss what kinda guy i prefer or i like..they asked me to give them only ONE criteria jer...so my answer to their question is "INTELLIGENT"...b'cos for me, guy with brain is sexy..in their own way lah...I rarely fall for handsome guy(kengkadang jer)...

i like to have an intelligent talk wif my soulmate(if i manage to get one)...for me a good communication can tighten the bonding in one relationship...i valued every conversations i used to have n still do wif my dear father...he has the answers to all kind of questions i ask him...i expect the same thing from my future partner...

i like everytime when we having this kinda open discussion...me n my bosses (big&ex)...i dun really care eventhough sometimes they like to bully me...cos i know deep down inside they care for me(he..he..he..perasan kan)...


<----but it' a bonus point for me if i can get him in this package...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...heard it somewhere arr...believe me, you'll find one for you but bonus lar sangat (referring to the pics.)..respecttt