Monday, October 8, 2007

The Reason..

this past few days i'm feeling happy...
thou i'm not feeling well for the past few days but still i'm happy...
when the reason for u to smile is nearby, for sure u happy kan...
i'm going back to my hometown in a few days time...
cant wait to sleep on my mama's lap while she gossiping n updating me about family's affair...
thou i kinda sad a little bit cos my reason to smile maybe a little far for me to reach..
two days after raya i'll be heading back to subang...
i'm kind sad to leave my mama n abah behind...
but my reason to smile will be nearby for a while...
so it will definitely help me to feel a little bit better...
but then my reason to smile also need to leave me behind...
but i guess the memories will remain and help me to continue smiling...

No comments: