Friday, October 19, 2007

home sweet home...

I already added "furnishing my new apartment" as one of the reason in my current make me happy list. Yesterday & today i almost complete the process of furnishing my living room(minus the sofa) - as i bought 2 very beautiful carpets as a replacement(temporary) for the sofa...my master bedroom done already as yesterday i bought the last pieces to complete it, something what i called gradmother's drawer :)
My kitchen still pending cos i'm still in a process of decision making about the kitchen cabinet. Done the sketching n design (TQ to Rewa of course) but there's still a few thing need to be attend to...my "walking wardrobe" plak...hmmm....hmmm..... and another hmmmmm......
I like my curtain thou...cant hardly wait to hang 'em..it will be ready insyaallah by next week... sgt suka dengan langsir saya...juga sgt suka dengan carpet saya...sgt suka dengan semuanya tentang rumah saya...kenapa? sebab ia kan rumah saya...kalau bukan saya yang suka, siapa lagi?
i cant wait to actually move in into my new apartment...in a few weeks time i will...and to all my fellow friends u are invited to drop by anytime...

No comments: