Monday, October 22, 2007

Option...

Nowadays i notice that my mind seldom thinks about other things except You...
every minute & hour...
every nite & day...
every Sunday thru Saturday...
every sms & mms & msg...
every teh tarik & chicken tandoori...
but now i have another OPTION to think about beside You...
dont be jealous yea...
My new apartment....
this is my living hall before furnish. I'll update this picture after i hang the new curtain next week yar...i love the scenery...i can see Bandaraya Shah Alam from my window...
I'm so in love wif my new place...sangat sangat....so excited to decorate n furnish my new apartment...i make everybody around me excited too... my parent, my brothers and even my close friends...even when i think bout it pun can put a smile,(the sweetest one) on my face...
Hope to sleep in my own room on my own bed very soon...

No comments: