Saturday, August 4, 2007

Leaving my comfort zone….



Am I supposed to cry when I’m leaving u behind?
Am I supposed to smile to cover up the sadness I felt inside?
Am I supposed to feel ok even though I’m not?
Am I supposed to tell u how’s my feeling or just let u go without knowing it?
What am I supposed to do?


Once I’d been told…always expect the unexpected.
Never take it seriously but now it will always be in my mind.

So this is my goodbye + good luck note to u my dear Boss…
I’m not sure who’s leaving actually, U or me?
But I hope for the best from both of us. Pray for me please.
I always be pampered by u before and I know this is going to change.
They said that we always take thing for granted til we lost them but u know that I always treasure u kan…

After working with u for 3 years & 10 months, I surely will miss u a lot…I mean A LOT!
I’ll make sure that nobody will replace your place in my heart. I promise.

“When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you”



(When u’r gone by Avril Lavigne)

1 comment:

Ms. Reny said...

Dont be too sad dear, he will still be around..panggil je dia dah dengar pun suara sara! Watever it, changes bound to happen for better or worse. But in this case, am sure it is a better step for both of u!

Gd Luck k!