Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You Are My Sunshine...

You Are My Sunshine My only sunshine.
You make me happy When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear, How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other nite, dear, As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine, My only sunshine.
You make me happy When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear, How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you And make you happy
If you will only say the same But if you leave me
To love another You'll regret it all some day;

You told me once, dear You really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me And love another
You have shattered all my dreams...
~~~~~~~~~~
This song is among a million songs i sang during my kindergarden time...with my cute pony tails and holding hands with my classmates i will loudly sing this song together with the minus one my teacher played on the casette player...those days...those happy moments i had as a six years old girl...
At that time...
The only problem i had is how to sneek out from my house to meet my friends at the playground...
the only person i hope for to spend my time with is a girl called Barbie...
The future for me is primary school...
The guy i fall in love with is the characters of Silverbird...
The amount of money that can satisfied me is RM1 to buy ice-cream conetto...
Kuala Lumpur is a place far far away from home...
But...
one thing that never change is...
my parent is still my world, my everything....the source of my strength...
i miss my kindergarden time...miss the song also...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also like ice-creamm...... :)