Thursday, August 30, 2007

My treasure...


i'll be celebrating my parent's 28th anniversary this coming Saturday in Cameron Highlands... after 2 months since the last time i hugged my mama, i'll be seeing her n abah & also the new ummi n bapak to be (my bro&sis in law) & not to forget my youngest bro, adik...for now til next monday, i'm the happiest daughter n sis in the world...

i love my family so much...no words can describe it best how much i love them all...i treasure every moment i spend wif them...as i always say, they are my source of strength for me to stand and survive in this world...doesnt matter how far the distance that separate us all, we always be near wif each others in our hearts...

i am so glad n thankful to Allah for this...to have one happy family...to have mum n dad like my parent, lil bro like angah n adik n also our newest member in the family, adik iparku yg membawa sunshine ke dalam hidup angah,wanie...thanks dear...with the sweetest smile, we welcome u to our family...

i am a very simple girl with a very simple dream to have my own happy family like my parent...but sometimes to get or own something simple can be very complicated process/phase...for now, what i would do is pray to Allah that one day my dream will come true...n also like what i always say, i dont wanna rush anything...i just take a step at a time...hope not to fall or stumble again...but i know, if i do fall or stumble, i will always have my family kan... :)


to mama & abah, Happy 28th anniversary...

*b'cos of u, i'm here*

*i will always be ur little girl*

*i love u now, always & forever*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anak emakk...