Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mama’s big hug…


I still remember when one night I woke up crying after I dreamt that my abah has passed away. I was 10 years old at that time and my abah had been transfer to KL. I ran to my mama bedroom and when I told her of my dream, she cried together with me and gave me big hug.

I still remember when I cried on my mama’s lap as I told her my heart broken story. I was 16 years old at that time. First time I really like someone and he end up as my best friend’s boyfriend. My one and only best friend! I cried every day for a week and every time my mama will gave me big hug, to comfort me.

I still remember when I stood in front of my house; clueless…I just went back home for my weekend holiday. I was 22 years old at that time. When my mama opened the door, what she saw first was my tears rolling on my cheeks. She didn’t ask me anything; she took me into her arms and gave me the big hug she always provide me with. I cried and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. I lost my first love, my love of 4 years. I gave him my 100% love and trust and he broke my heart. He broke my heart by not trusting me enough. And my mama as always, she gave me her big hug…

Now, I feel like crying but my mama’s big hug is far away…mama, I miss you. I want you here by my side now. I want u to know how lonely I am here without you. I still need your big hug. I need you…

I miss my mama’s big hug. If you have a mother like my mama, you know how I feel. Like best friend we can talk about everything (well…almost everything). We quarrel a lot too (mostly for my abah’s attention) but still miss each other if didn’t hear each other voice in 48 hours (check my phone bill).

But I’m a big girl, a grown up, a woman now…I must learn to walk by myself, to be independent. That’s what she always told me. Don’t depend on anyone else except yourself. If you fall or stumble, stand up and continue walking. Every experiences you collect along the way are valuable doesn’t matter good or bad.

Look mama, I’m walking. I did fell, once, twice or maybe trice, I lost count but I got up and continue my journey. I love you mama and I know you love me too but I love you more…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Touching...makes me feel how i miss my mum for 2 days now...

BeTSy DaISy