Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Re-arrange my life….


I’m wearing pink today…not black, gray, brown or other gloomy colors… as started from today I want to fully re-arrange my life…I want to completely utilize my precious life… no more thinking about unnecessary matters…no more hoping for something unrealistic… no more crying for my hurtful past memories…I just want to enjoy my life, with whatever I owned, whoever I loved and loved me back and wherever I belong to…
Finally I managed to settle my financial difficulties… at last…my mum is the first person I eager to tell about it…she’s so proud of me…thank mama for trusting me…And now I cant hardly wait to move in to my new nest, a place I can call my own, mi casa…mein Haus…Ich liebe dich, mein Haus… my new obsession…so now i can really start a new brand of ME!

3 comments:

azin said...

sum1 looked very nice today. very lady like yet vibrant,imho. glad also u r choosing to enjoy ur life as u suld be and lastly su casa, enjoy it thoroughly k :)

Anonymous said...

Hye ya..
you look pretty with dat color on you...
nobody look better in pink..hehe..sounds familiar..

Betsy Daisy

Kacuks Mraz said...

wow..everybody talking bout gal in pink..cool..seems everyone perasan dgn ur changing..hihi..good sign aite? keep it..
p/s:tak sabar nak tgu sarra masuk rumah baru. nak mkn free jer pasni.. hihi..