Tuesday, August 7, 2007

When baby cries…


I’m on the phone wif my friend this afternoon when suddenly I heard her baby girl cried…
So soft, so peaceful, so gentle and….so little…. I always have a soft spot for babies. They are so vulnerable as you hold them in your arms but yet still they can give u the biggest impact in your life.

Even as a single woman (love every minute of it), it did occur in my mind to adopt my own baby. I love the idea to have someone to take care to. To have someone who depends on you and adore you . But when I think about the big responsibility that I have to bear ALONE, I give myself another few years to be prepared first.

To all my dearest friends (you know who you are)…
Be patient ye…I’ll always pray for you all to have your own angel. I myself am eagerly waiting to hear your Jr. to call me auntie dear, to attend their birthday party (u dun mind kan if I come alone?), to hear you telling me about their first word, their first step and their first tooth…or even their first crush! Hmmmm.... Now i'm the one plak who sound desparate :)

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle".
(Vincent Van Gogh)


1 comment:

azin said...

sum ppl hav it all. sum ppl think they hav it all. me, i only hav what i need now & the rest r anugerah tuhan, you included.

Tq for the kind wishes......