Monday, December 17, 2007

confused?

Sometimes even me myself didn’t recognize my own desire and need…
Sometimes I thought I know what I want until something happened and make me realized how I am so wrong about it…
Sometimes I thought I really love something so much and cannot live without it but when I did lose it, I feel nothing at all…
Sometimes I thought I couldn’t care less about something but when finally it was taken away from me, I was so miserable and lost…
Sometimes I just don’t want to know about it…
Sometimes I want to know all about it…
Sometimes I am just so tired to even think about it…
Sometimes I just want to lie quietly on my bed and tug my blanket and sleep soundly…
Sometimes I want to jump out of my bed and start running away from everything….
Sometimes I just want time to stop for a little while because it’s running so fast…
But…
Every time and all the time I never want to be anyone else but myself…

No comments: