Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008...


Today is the last day in year 2007...The year where i started to see and realise my own strength...the year where half of it is very good whilst the other half is just so so...the year where i'm so glad to be myself no matter what..the year where i owned a few precious things and happy with my choices...

As i tried very hard to sleep last nite, i list down things that i think i need to do and accomplish in year 2008...and my final 3 are:-

(1) to lose min 5kg @ max 10kg of my current weight of 52kg now. how?
- eat balanced diet i.e no red meat, less rice n white bread & more fruits,vegi & plain water
- exercise regularly i.e more tennis, futsal, jogging,sit-up sessions.
- sleep well and be happy

(2) to read more books but not love story please...books related to my work meaning more of Kaplan & Norton's, Kellog's,blue ocean's, Potter's etc...why? so that i can easily finish all the tasks my boss gave me...meaning more time to relax kan...

(3) to stay focus at watever i do...no more hanky panky bussiness...why? so that i'll enjoy myself more at watever i do and enjoy the moment...

i hope this coming 2008 will bring more joy n happiness to me and people around me...i pray that all my family n friends wishes will come true...and i pray harder that my own wishes will come true ;)

my 2008 organizer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For as long and possible as I cud,
I wanna join your number 1 list..hehe

Betsy Daisy

Anonymous said...

Erm..
Jgn serius sgt ngn life.
Tp kalu kerje pun menganalisis, for sure kena buat plan utk setahun kan.. :)
Erm.. kami nie xder perancangan panjang2 pun. Just hope dapat siapkan task2 kerje yg ada dlm schedule yg ditetapkan..
Anyway, selamat tahun baru.
-Vios Biru