Thursday, December 27, 2007

farewell poem to my dear friends who left and will leave me...

They came into your life with a big wide smile and a sincere hello…
They fill your everyday life with laughter and a story of their own…
They are the reason for you to come to work though they are not related to your work…
They are the first person you call once you arrived at the office and the last one when you leave…
You did not invite them into your life but still they came…
You did not want them to leave you but still they go…
It’s so hard to say goodbye to a very dear friends…
Friends who you know will always be there for you for better or worse…
Friends who will be happy with you and cry together…
Friends who look after you like sisters and brothers…
But nothing lasts forever…
That’s something I must admit…
For you my dearest friends…
I wish you the best of luck…
Whether near or far…
I am glad to be part of your life as you are in mine…
Sweet memories of us I’ll always remember and cherish…
Do keep in touch as I still want you to attend my wedding reception…
Though I don’t know when...
Miss you always I will….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whether near or far,
true frens will always remain in the circle that you wish to keep it circling...
neva say gudbye coz we will always be there for each other..

Betsy Daisy