Monday, December 17, 2007

in between...

We already in the mid of December which mean that there are only a couple of weeks left between us and 2008…I’ve been counting what have I achieved so far in 2007…nothing much actually but I still really proud of myself…but that are all in the past & for me what really matter now is what I want to accomplish in 2008. As I am still blur with I want, I left it blank first for the time being but will try to list it down before 12:00 midnight, 31 Dec 2007.

2007 is very interesting year for me. I’ve done a lot of things that I never thought I will do before. I lost and gained new friends. I still maintaining friends that mean so much to me. Meeting and dating a few good guys but still searching for the ONE. It seems that I still have problem to maintain my relationship with the opposite sex so I will not stop trying :) My relationship with my boss and colleagues are superb. We are more like one big family than just plain officemates.

Me as myself, I just found out that I am mentally unstable, have problem with commitment and trust issue and still cannot forget HIM actually thou I act like I already put him behind. I am also still confused whether the ONE I am looking for is Mr. Right or Mr. Right now. So should I put this as my priority for next year resolution? Hmmm… I need to analyze first.

As what I usually do every year, I will still list down my New Year resolution even though I know I will never accomplish all of it. But still I will do what I feel like doing in my own sweet time. Because I love my life so much and I don’t want to waste it. I’ll enjoy every moment of it with everyone I love. So, write down what you feel like doing as your New Year resolution but don’t think too much about it, just enjoy every moment of your time in 2008. Cos you will never turn back time…

No comments: