Sunday, December 9, 2007

friends..

Friends…
Sometimes I do question myself how I end up being a friend to someone that’s so different from myself…what make I still holding on to our friendship? Sometimes I just don’t have the answer…so I just let it be… maybe sometimes we need someone who is so different from ourselves so we can balance our lives…I don’t know, I just guessing … but I like being friend with all kind of people…I don’t judge them with what they got in their wallet or wardrobe but what they got in their heart n mind…so far, I like what I found…

Buddy…
This is someone that I can share everything and anything with… and I’ll always stick to one at a time only…this is someone who's so close to me either physically or emotionally…I’ll treat her like a family cos she is a family to me…someone that I trust n never betray me…and I also do the same to her…maybe we share some interests but not all…maybe we spend most of our time together but not all the time…someone that I’ll feel comfortable with even when we sit by each other side without any word utter from our mouth…and I valued what I got now…

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
~Douglas Pagels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i be in the both groups?

;D